Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Exercise Challenged

Ok. So, I have all the ambitions of working out again.




Before I moved here, I worked out often. That has been 6 months ago.




I am such a mid-morning person, my ideal work out time, but guess where I am? Work. I so desperately want to get back into a gym. I am trying to figure out where I can save money and afford a gym membership. I paid off my digital camera this weekend, so maybe in it's place, I can slide a gym membership. I just imagine how great I'll feel up on an eliptical machine, sweating, listening to the MP3 player I got for Christmas, and knowing I am doing something I love doing, exercising.




Lately, I've been terrible about eating. Before the tax return, we were literally just eating, everything I had left in the house. This week (and last) has been so busy, that I have developed a McDonalds sausage biscuit and hasbrown breakfast ($1.08 for each) for Doodlebug and I. I know I have to stop. But it's so easy. But I Have to stop. ahhhh.... I know I can do this.




Why is it, when You get out of the habit of eating right and exercising, that it feels like such a chore to get back on track??? I have to go grocery shopping today. I need a game plan before I go. My to do list today is study, and making a food list. I actually want to try to plan a menu of sorts. I am really good at keeping a schedule. What I am not so good at, is haphazardly doing things. I fiure if I plan each meal for Monday - Friday, I'll do much better.




Now, I just need to do some research on fun, tasty easy meals, that Doodle and I will both enjoy.




Ok, off to work for a bit, and study.




I'm sure I'll be back today.



No comments: