Monday, February 11, 2008

Seriously,.....Is it THAT Fun.....

To Torment me????





First of all, I didn't get to close on my house friday. My underwriter, was being "persnickety" as my loan officer says, and didn't get the paperwork over to the title company in time. Now, I should be closing tomorrow at lunch, they are meeting me here at my office.





Saturday, I failed my RN Test. Actually I made a "D", which is "failing"...and honestly I wouldn't want an RN who made D's taking care of me or my friends or family. So I am going to be busting hiney re-studying.....





And to top things off:





My attorney sent Ex a fax last week, to remind him of the termination papers, as well as the $4000 in arrears that he owes. He hasn't responded. My mind is reeling with the Why's.....





Why haven't you signed them yet?





Why haven't you paid Child Support?





Why are you doing this to me? Why do you still get pleasure from my pain?






UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH





I am so freaking frustrated I don't know what to do.





It is so hard to concentrate on whatever I'm doing, (or need to be doing) because I am daydreaming of the big "What If".





What If he(she) have changed their minds, and they are prepping to come back after my son?





How do YOU calm yourself down in these situations? What do you do to make yourself put topics to the back part of your brain, when other things really need to be at the forefront?!?!?!?



1 comment:

kimzyjm said...

Thanks for visting me at kimzyjm.wordpress.com

Hun, you need to always remind yourself when you cannot concentrate that YOU NEED TO for YOURSELF AND YOUR SON.

When those thoughts come to mind, tell yourself...I need to focus, because i need to better/improve myself for my son.

As a single mom, we have have to strive for GOLD in all we do... because we have a lot more at stake, It's scary but it's amazing because it helps us to see the amazing things that we can do.

Tell yourself always that in all you do... your focus is to better yourself for yourself and your son!

When these issues come up... ACTIVELY tell yourself that you need to REFOCUS AND DO IT.

Us single moms need to actively love and support each other!

Kim