Monday, February 25, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

TODAY... I looked....





My myspace "mood" has been, "someone thinks I am an idiot."





Today's her's says, "Anabiosis!!! nobody thinks you're an idiot, take the freaking deal so this can all be over, we're not trying to trick you!!! "





Right now...





I just don't know what to say...I am shaking, and about to start crying I am so mad!






This is a fax I sent today:




February 25, 2008




Poop for Morals,




As you know, I received a copy of your fax. I talked to my attorney this morning, and he told me that someone from your 800 number called Friday, but he was unable to return your call. I then volunteered to return your phone call, assuming that anything we have to say in our legal matter can be handled in a mature, rational, and reasonable way. Your answering service told me you were not answering your phone call, and I told them I would call you back, as I am busy at my job, and can not always take phone calls.




While I had a few minutes to spare between patients, I thought I would go ahead and ask you the nature of your phone call. As you well know, there are some kinks to be ironed out in this delicate situation that faces us. I think between the two of us, we can do that in business like, and unemotional way, so that the only attorney between the two of us, can go on about his business, earning his living, with as little interference between the two of us as possible.




As for your suggestion as to me paying your arrears, that isn’t a viable option, and we should start discussing other alternatives. Please think about this so when I am able to get in touch with you, we can talk briefly, and quickly.

I am happy to move forward with our legal matter, as I know you are. The more compromising the two of us can be towards one another, the better for all involved. I willing to listen to any other suggestions, and I hope you are as willing to listen to mine.




As always, if nothing can be negotiated between the two of us, we can resort to past methods.




Anabiosis





I have now called his office twice. Once at 10:41, he wasn't answering his phone says his female answering service. And again at 1:12, where he was unavailable says his male answering service, who was very willing to try to connect me to Dingo, where I promptly said, "No thank you, I am not interested in talking to her."





My next plan of action is to return phone call one more time, and if not... I'm not going to worry about it further. (for today anyway)





So I changed my mood to "Deal???"






Now her's says....






YES...deal, as in you get what you want finally.








So i am changing mine to,"r-e-s-p-o-n-s-i-b-i-l-i-t-y"




and hers...is now blank




I called again, she got on the phone and asked me to call back in 20 minutes, which is now...because he just had an installer come into the show room and he's *busy* and can't really talk about this right now. grrr......





I'll call back.....




We've made an agreement.




He'll send the termination papers overnight to my attorney, as well as pay $2722 towards arrears. I, in turn, will release $2000, that I would never get anyway. And before anyone thinks so, I am not dishing out a single dime. I am forgiving that much. What he is paying, is what he owed, when he agreed to terminate. What I am basically forgiving, is since then.




Could I have fought it and drug it out. Of course. But this way, I get some piece of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful when people point out what they aren't.

Because often times, at least in my experiece, that is exactly what they are (or are doing, in your case).

Be wise, stand up for yourself, and don't expect people [like that] to be happy about it. Hang in there!