Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Betrayal, it's a funny thing.

Once upon a time, I was a member of a online parenting group. It started out as a group for single mothers, however, there was a dad in the group, and I found his point of view enlightening most days. He and I actually became "friends".







However, like the saying goes, "all good things come to an end"....and it did. The single mothers website shut down, and "dad" started another one, and we all followed. This online community was a 'family' of sorts. They helped me through my pregnancy. They were there when I got the first letter from Doodlebugs dad, and started to see the Texas OAG. It was at this time, that "dad" turned against me. He thought what the Attorney General handed out as a ruling in our case was unfair to bio. Anyway, to make a long story short, he used me to get real names, and tracked bio down, along with psycho-fiance at the time, and had them come to his website to stalk me, what I was doing, and what I was saying. The original single moms website went back up, and he even lead them there to view my emotional posts during my pregnancy.








Anyway, to make a long story short this "dad" was hellbent to be our "moderator" and be the peace maker. What happened instead was: Everyone left his sight. The betrayal to me was unbearable. The moms made another site, and included a very "private" room for me. Psycho-wife soon followed, and assumed multiple personalities to try to get in on what I was posting, talking about, pictures of doodlebug, stealing anything she could get her hands on, including pictures of doodlebug from my myspace page, which caused me to make it private, and it still is. She harassed women globally. She finally on prompting, became a member of a website for stepmothers and blended family's, and I was quite happy for her. However, she started posting the most absurd and insane things there, causing members who were members of both sights, to show me how crazy she was. Which normally concerned me for not only myself, but for the person my son should have to spend time with. I saw that either he was lying to her and she believed every word of it, or she was as bad if not worse than him. It was useful, and heartaching at the same time. I got to see women who didn't know me, or the truth of our situation giving out bad advice because they were not told the truth. I got to see women rip me apart because of the way I was painted. It was very hurtful. More than I ever let on.









In the process of this, a "moderator" befriend her, and started getting personal messages from her, and she in turn, shared them with us. Which was great for me, in some ways, because sometimes, I actually felt for her. I felt sorry for her, that she was in a place that I knew too well. But then reality set in, and realized that the two of them, really were meant for each other. She was as bad as him, and honestly sometimes, I think worse.







However, somewhere along the line, I started suspecting another "snitch" in my vent room. Funny little coincidences started popping up. Everyone tried to attribute it to psycho wife playing head games as normal. After awhile, I finally trusted my gut reaction, and most stopped venting in my private room at my support group for mother's online.







Then....they started filing bankruptcy, and I needed some advice from the only people I previously trusted and went back to get it. I started feeling more and more comfortable.








Then I decided to do something. There had been a post from about a year previous when we all suspected that the "others" had separated. Other moms had kept tabs on pyschowife's myspace page. When I say she pissed people off globally I meant it, and they like any other mom, kept tabs. Anyway, among my investigating early this year, I found a link, to a website, that was public, and found interesting pictures, to corroborate our theories of the separation. I kept the pictures for months.







Well, not too long ago, I decided to start getting rid of everything, assuming that the termination papers were well on their way, and after much thought, there wasn't anything I needed or could prove with the pictures other than, bio was still a cad, and psycho wife really did party....ALOT. Big deal, I already knew that.







So...I decided to update the post from so long ago with the pictures...and guess what happened. My snitch came out, obviously told psycho-wife, who must have told friend, who was the 'owner' of the link where I found the pictures (which has never been private) and now is private. Along with different tags on her myspace page that talk about Internet stalkers, which is so hypocritical of her.







My point is: someone, again, online, has betrayed me. In a place that was basically created for me. I am angry about it. They whoever they are, know what the first situation did for our ugly mess before. Why keep it going? Why feel the need to befriend people who, never do anything to see or take care of his child? Why do a favor for someone who would rather pay bar tabs, or buy pink and brown golf clubs, than insure that their child has warm clothes to wear or food to eat?







What I wish more than anything, is for this coward to creep out of the shadows from which they have been lurking, and fess up. It's over. I know you are there. I will no longer post anything that has to do with my personal life, or if I do, it will be something I would like to be taken to the other's since that is what you do best.







I hope that this person feels as though they have done something that is positive in the life of my child, otherwise, why bother?







I ask myself, what have I done so wrong, to betrayed like this over and over? What is your problem with me? I think you know, after the years of emotional turmoil, what I have been through, why do you feel the need to add to the pot?

No comments: