Monday, January 21, 2008

It Catches Up on You

The funny thing about sleep. I love it. I don't get enough of it. When I do sleep, I have either a 3 year old doodlebug, or 6.5 year old pup climbing in and out of my bed, waking me through the night, or I just have too much on my mind, that wakes me up.




So sleep isn't something I get alot of "great" of.




Funny thing about it is though, if you don't catch up on your sleep, it will catch up on you.




Saturday I had a fun filled day, of looking at a house for Doodlebug, boyfriend and I. We then had a massive Chinese/sushi buffet lunch, and I had a large nap. Something I do don't . I can't sleep at night much less the day time.







Saturday night was the most fun I have had in a loooong time. Doodlebug loves monster trucks, so with my first pay-check of 2008, I decided to buy us all tickets to the Monster Jam Thrill Show. Holy cow, we had such a good time. We definitely found our inner red-necks!








These were our two favorites: The Grave Digger, who wound up in the crowd! And Doodlebug's fav. the teenage mutant ninja turtle














Anyway, we had such a great time!




I came home, we spent the night at boyfriends house, and everyone passed out from our night of excitement. And then the weirdest thing happened. I slept until 9:30 in the morning, with only minimal interruption *wink*.....







Sunday was a fun day of eating like fat hill-billy's at Golden Corral, where to my major embarrassment I dropped my entire plate of food everywhere. It is hard to balance your plate and your childs, especially when your hands are shaking.







As for that I have no idea why they have been shaking all weekend. They were shaking really bad saturday also when we sat down to eat. Boyfriend thinks it has something to do with my blood sugar. I have had small issues in the past with low blood sugars. I think it all boils down to nerves. I am worried about getting a new house for me and the doodlebug, the termination papers, etc.







Anyway, we came back to boyfriends house after lunch and shoe shopping for the boys, and there I went again...down for the count, slept until a little after 4. Felt like I could have stayed asleep.







Aahhh, sleep. What a divine invention. Should get more of it!

4 comments:

mommamia said...

Isn't it wonderful to get some extra sleep. Yesterday I slept in till 10 am and I loved it. I had forgotten what it felt like.
The monster trucks looked fun. We'll have to take grandson next time they come here.

jeanie said...

Sounds like you really needed to catch up - although if it keeps happening and the shakes continue, you will see a doctor (for other than work purposes) won't you?

Anonymous said...

I guess. I haven't shook as of yesterday or today. I really do think it is nerves. . . . read next post. You'll see some more of what I am so nervy about.

stephanie T said...

am i annoying commenting so much? just wanted to say that my husband and stepdaughter and 4 yr old son went to the monster trucks show, too and LOVED it- actually they went to both shows...