Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quote from a Good Friend

I love great quotes. As a matter of fact, some of my favorites are on my myspace page.




But today, a great friend of mine, one whom I met on the internet, via singlemomz, one who knows my story from the day I was scared to death looking for answers when I found them, to my ex coming back into the picture, dragging his new fiance, to all the court battles, to this very day.





As we were speaking of various things, she said:




"God, grant me the serenity to accept that which I cannot change, and the strength to wack the people that piss me off."





She is from the New Jersey area....and the word "wack" cracks me up, but so does the whole idea of this quote...




which is why I put here for all of you to enjoy as well....





Lord I love her, I needed this smile and laugh today!

2 comments:

mommamia said...

Love that quote!

Anonymous said...

Love it -- gotta remember that one!