Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHO ARE YOU? ? ? ?

So just out of curoristy, I am curious as to who is reading my blog.





I sent it out to maybe 5 or 6 people. One of them suggested getting a Stat counter. I've been trying to figure it out lately, and WOW! look at all the people from so many different places!





I am humbled that anyone, would be interested in my little blog.





Would you do me a favor??





Would you leave me a comment, and tell me how you found me? I would love love love to know what you guys think about my blog. Have any advice on anything, I'm dying to know!

4 comments:

maddy said...

Hello,

My name is Maddy I’m 27, single mother of my princess Myah who is 2. Im not quite sure how I stumbled over your blog, but I lurk through many single mother sites, blogs and think your link might have been attached. It would either be “singlemommyseeking” or a glamour "stroked" blog I read daily.

jeanie said...

Hi, I am Jeanie and I have known you online for a long time now!

Anonymous said...

This lady blogged about you:
http://singlemomseeking.com/blog/

And that's how I found you. Probably where the first commenter found you, since the site is almost the same as the one she mentioned.

I like to hear the good and bad struggles because it makes me feel like I'm not the only one. Seriously. Like the most recent one about your ex and how it seems like he's rolling in money and does all this stuff, in contrast to your life? Yeah... I live that everyday too. But you're the first one who I've ever noticed gets as frustrated as I do. It's not jealousy... it's that sense of injustice. You want bad things (relatively speaking) to happen to people who do bad things. It's heart wrenching not seeing karma come back and kick them in the pants.

Anyway... sorry for digressing, but that's how I found your blog. :) I bookmarked it and read it all the time now. You're awesome!

stephanie T said...

it's me... stephanie- i am reading from start to finish...thanks for sharing w/ me... my stepkids mother sometimes decides she doesnt need to pay us either- but yet has money for her nails, hair- etc... but not nearly what sounds like you are going through...