Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back To Court We Go. . . .

I just got off of the phone with my case worker from the Texas Office of the Attorney General. . .

It seems now... that I should be awaiting another letter from them... one for a court date.

Seems EX and the Dingo continue to be non-compliant, therefore they have now presently file legal actions against him, and we will have a court date in our future.

The date isn't set as of yet, but should be soon.

This will either mean one of two things:

Those termination papers will finally be sent, or

We will duke it out in court,..... again....


I don't know if I can handle the later, emotionally, mentally, and now physically.

I am at work ... and in silent tears because I just don't know what to do or think

3 comments:

stephanie T said...

if the papers are sent, does he have to pay past due amt? or you are letting him off the hook?

Anabiosis said...

his past due amount...is still his amount...

however...if I so choose...and at this moment...I so choose...

I can let him off the hook......

jeanie said...

Good luck - I know he does not deserve to get "rewarded" for screwing around with you on this, but I also know that you in no way deserve the "punishment" of having to deal with the cretin.