Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Update of Sorts

I didn't' get home from my CPR Instructor class until after 11 the other night, and by the time we (doodlebug and I-he was at my brother's house) got home, in our PJ's etc, we were both exhausted. And he, was showing signs of being "over-tired". Not to mention, Uncle forgot to grab his backpack from school, which I had packed his blankie in, so there we were, without it and in bed, not a good thing.

Anyway, he kept crying out, so I finally got in bed with him (thank goodness I opted for the full over twin bunk) and just slept with him that night.

Boyfriend and I made a little small talk on my way out of the house, and a short phone conversation about how it must have rained mud that night by how our clean automobiles looked that morning.

Yesterday was ok too, except, I decided to take one of those terrible tasting 5 hour energy shot things, and was nauseated for the rest of the day. I finally threw up after dinner, which was terrible. We got Barrilla pasta sauce with a wine flavor and it was disgusting. Anyway, I finally dug out my phenergan, and took one, which always makes me sleepy, so I went to bed by myself.

Boyfriend is upset though because, #1, my dog chewed through our new law mower pull string thing. #2, He can't find his favorite hat, thinks it somehow (via doodlebug) got tossed into one of the leave bags. No one's fault but his own, he should have put it up.

Anyway, I think he was upset that I went to bed, but he was in the man-cave when I was yaking, so I am not sure if he knew how sick I really was.

To add, I am starting to wonder if I need to go find a family doctor. I am so fatigued all the time, I am wondering if maybe I am becoming anemic, or have low hemoglobin counts or something. I am way to tired all the time. And no, I am not pregnant, I already took a test to make sure.

On an up note, boyfriend added me to his 24 hour fitness membership, so I can go workout and maybe that will help.

As for the Doodle!!!

Joyous news! He has been on green all week!!! The kids have a thing that resembles a red light. Red is obviously bad, yellow, not great, and Green is Good!!!

I think by us, turning off his TV last week, and really really having "family" and "Doodle-attention" time worked for him. He's been alot better, and I just hope we can keep it up.

I am sorry this post stinks...but I am just too tired to get too deep into anything right now.

I'll be cleaning house all day tomorrow. It's a holiday at work, and my mother is coming to help, thank God... so cheers for now, hope you have a great weekend and a Happy and Safe Easter!

No comments: