Thursday, March 6, 2008

What to Think About When....

When you have absolutely nothing and absolutely everything to think about???




For one, I am restudying my Nursing 4 exam (yawn) <~ but I guess I shouldn't be yawning if I failed it with a D last time right? I am thinking about all the boxes that still need unpacking......and all the stuff that needs to be done around the house..... I am trying really really hard not to think about the EX, and why those damed papers haven't made it to my attorney yet. And yes... I have done it again, which means her myspace reads:





Dingo is hoping my baby gets me a new puppy this week!!!





Really? Last time I knew, having a new puppy isn't cheap, and they already have a dog, that can't be more than 3-4 years old. Ugh.




I am looking for a new job, and interviewed for one I fell in love with yesterday and hoping it goes well.




I'm actually on the phone with the AG and they are soooooo ridiculous and won't tell me anything, because I have an attorney, then...they won't even transfer me to my case worker who knows it's ok to talk to me since my attorney gave them permission! This is so frustrating.




I just want to know if EX or Dingo have spoken with them at all about our 'arrangement'.




oh wait some has got on the line!




Oh yeah baby, and now she's transferring me to the attorney for the AG who handles my case!!




****** holding ******




Ok, so, I do believe in the best interest of ridding myself of everything. I am going to agree to release everything. The attorney said, all my attorney needs to do, is to set a court date, I am going to ask for either March 21 (Good Friday & I am off of work that day!) or March 24th. Show up to court, finalize the termination, me sign the judgment and release, and it will all be over with!!!




I know that actually have a little extra money in hand could have been nice. But what can be nicer, starting where I can finally stop worrying about all of this. I know it won't happen over night. But I have all the faith in the world that it will happen.





Do I just bucked it up and called Ex....Dingo got on the phone, HEAVEN FORBID EX TALK TO ME DIRECTLY :)) Lord help the two of them, because I dare not believe that they can help themselves.




She said, he hasn't sent them yet, because she notarized them for him, and well his father (who is an attorney) didn't think that was ok. So she needs my attorney to resend them. Seems Ex is asking his father for help drawing up the agreement we had. Great if it works, if not, I'll still release it.




So I just faxed a little note to my attorney...hoping he is out of court soon so we can talk.




No comments: