Thursday, March 13, 2008

FRICK AND FRACK

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY TODAY...I AM SHAKING.

JUST SPENT THE LAST OF MY SAVINGS ON MY TRUCK, AND DINGO AND I GOT INTO IT *sort of* on the phone....


GOING HOME NOW TO DRINK LOTS OF SHINER BLONDE.....

WILL BE CONTINUED IN DEPTH TOMORROW......

ok,.... today is a new day, and I am in a much better mood, letting the events of yesterday soak away.

My serptine belt broke as well, as a tensioner and pulley in my Montero. $600 later, I am just so mad because I had so many plans for that money, that I was crying and so upset yesterday. Today though, I am grateful that I had the extra money, and I am with a vehicle that is safe to drive. Yes, it sucks to spend that much money on your vehicle, but at least I had it to spend right?

My father called me yesterday from my attorney's office (they are buddies) to ask about the status of my truck. My attorney in the background, asked if I had heard from Ex, and I said, no I will call him today. This was around 9:30 in the morning. I called, and seems Mr. and Mrs. We are so busy at our thriving business, where not in yet, as well as not answering phone calls from their answering service. Couple of phone calls later, and I finally got, "Ex said he isn't in the office right now and he can't take your phone call."

What the hell difference does it make if he is in his "office" or not to take a personal phone call concerning me helping him with his child support arrears?????

One last phone call around 4:30, and Dingo gets on the phone superiorly huffy tone, and said, "Ex is in a conference with a woman and has been all day....he's gotten all your messages."

I say, "ok, well I need some info. 1st of all, did you get the fax of that page that my attorney sent that you requested?"

Dingo: "yes I did."

Me: "Ok, well you said that Ex would email, let me know what is going on and when he planned to send the papers, and I haven't gotten anything."

Dingo: " Well, Ex has gotten all your messages, and when he isn't busy, he'll get back to you."

grrrrrrrrrrrrr..... internal temperature rising.........


Me: "ok. well how about this, do you guys have a home phone number or cell? I'll call him back around 9 tonight, when we are both not busy." {I called their listed home number today, and it has been disconnected}

Dingo: "No! well, ...I mean , yes we have numbers but I am NOT giving them to you" in the snarkiest tone......

LAST FREAKING STRAW: BLOW UP IMMINENT

Me:" you do realize that he is court ordered, and it is a law, that I am provided with his current phone numbers???" ~~Me calling the 1800 number listed on their web site, only talking to the "answering service" is not working, since he isn't able to ever receive his calls.

Dingo: "Well, he's got your messages, if he wants you to know his numbers, he'll call you or email you whatever."

Me: "Ok...just a reminder, IT IS LAW."

AND I HUNG UP THE PHONE.

I was considering telling EX, that I would waive all arreages, yesterday, but after that little stunt. Option dropped. If Dingo thinks that she is big enough, and bad enough, and somewhat important enough to refuse to tell me a way to talk to the other parent of my child, then she can take time from her busy playing with her new puppy, and do the rest of everything, while the arrearages add right up.

As of this moment in time, I am done. I am done doing what should be their work.

As a matter of fact, a great friend of mine, went as far as to drive by their house yesterday (she lives 2 miles away), and as I suspected, it does NOT have a foreclosure sign out front.

So...if he has the ability to come up with quite a few thousand dollars to save the dump from foreclosure....he can come up with his back child support.

Last night, my father called again, to check on me and doodle, and the truck. He then told me he had been by the court house today, to pick up some paperwork, and found out the child support office had filed a "writ" against ex yesterday. I had no idea what that meant. So, I looked up the definition online today:



In law, a writ is a formal written order issued by a body with administrative or judicial jurisdiction. In modern usage, this public body is normally a court. Warrants, prerogative writs, and subpoenas are types of writs, but there are many others.



HOLY COW... HAHAHAHAHAH look at this one I just found!!!!


Writ of Execution
When a paying parent fails to make court-ordered support payments a writ of execution can be issued. A levying officer, usually the sheriff's office, serves the writ on the parent or person or company that is holding an asset of the parent - such as a bank account, retirement fund, inheritance, boat, rental property, etc. -- and takes control of the property. The paying parent has a short period of time after the property is seized to go to court to request the writ be quashed. The writ will only be quashed if the property seized is exempt from xecution, if the seizure was improper, or the debt was already paid. If the writ is not quashed and the property seized is cash or money in an account it will be turned over to the child support agency. If the property seized is not cash, it will be sold at auction and the money from the sale will be turned over to the child support agency.

To be fair... there are also writ's of with holding from paycheck etc, however, has many times declared that he doesn't receive income from the business that his wife owns. Yes, last April, the business went from:
  • 80% EX
  • 20% Wife

to

  • 0% EX
  • 100% Wife

So, technically, I have no idea what is going on...but it most certaintly can not be good on their part.

*sigh*

just wanting this to all be over.....

2 comments:

stephanie T said...

i agree with ya, as much as you want to just get him out of your life- when they are acting so shitty, make him PAY what he owes! a-hole!

jeanie said...

I think it is time to let the wheels on justice grind him on this one.

Hugs for you, darl - you should not have to speak to either of them, really.

In a just world, they would step up or sign and get out now.

But in this real world, I know how you need the closure so you can stop the bitterness from seeping through your pores - you shouldn't have that poison constantly being manifested by their actions or inactions.