Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not a word was spoken, all through the house

last night.
I didn't hear from boyfriend all day yesterday.
He wasn't home yesterday when I got home. I cooked dinner, he never showed up, so Doodlebug and I ate, I put left overs for him in a container and left it out for him. He came home as I was getting out of the tub. Not a word was said. Finally after getting dressed, I told him I had cooked dinner and it was on the stove. "Thank you."
I then overheard him talking to his mom (in Florida) about apartments there that were for rent.
After he hung up, he walked out and told me to call my brother's kids and tell them he was on his way over so they wouldn't be freaked out.
I called my brother, apparently he had asked him to do a favor for him.
I went to bed later, still nothing from boyfriend. I am not even sure when he came home.
No words this morning.
On my way out the door, I said bye, and he ignored me and said nothing.

I slammed the door.
I emailed him and sent him a text message to let him know that he need not worry about picking up Doodle from school for me today while I am at CPR classes.
I just logged onto myspace, and his message says:


Just going to give up


I am not going to let any man make me feel guilty about the choices I make in my life.
I am sad, I am hurt, I am heartbroken, and I am furious.
.

_________________________________________________________

No comments: