Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Told him..

And the doctor, my boss, took it just fine. Whew!

He asked when I was starting, and I told him the end of the month. (So,...I'm sure this blog will be updated a little less often, not sure how I am going to pull it off doing it when the boyfriend lives with me. Unless I can type it out at night and upload it in the morning or something since I wake up way before he does.....)

He then told me that he had been thinking of closing up here at the end of May!

So,...I feel better about all that. That is for sure a weight lifted off of me.

I've taken my Lexapro for 2 nights now, and I have to stay, I have had the worst headache for 2 days now, not to mention just wanting to eat the whole time. Except today when I first started eating lunch,....I felt super weird...and stopped...and finished later.

No news front on the issue with the Ex. No mail giving me a court date either.

And for me...today is just one of those days of blah....

I want to be at home really bad laying in the dark.

I have a feeling that I will be calling in tomorrow if this headache doesn't go away.

No comments: