Friday, April 18, 2008

A Small Thank You




I just wanted to take some time, to say thank you....




There are just a handful of friends, people in my real world, here who read this blog, and there are a handful of people whom have wandered on my blog from places like Ms.SingleMama's site or other one's that I frequent.....and all the other's that show up on my stat counter....I just don't know, but to everyone...






Thank You All So Much! ! !








I know some people may think it crazy for me to be putting all my 'issues' out on the internet, for strangers to read, but it really is cathartic for me. Then some people say do it in private. And I say, it's other's people's points of view, that sometimes pull me out of my own, and help me put situations more into perspective.




And I know,....that I have mostly been beating a dead horse lately, with my talk about the Ex and Dingo,...but it's just one of those things I have to let out.




I can't wait to have some sort of resolution to this all.




I do want to start the forgiveness process...but I feel like I can't, until it's over, and I know that they aren't going to be throwing anymore punches.




I am super glad that it is Friday, because that means that The Doodle's and I will head out to Austin tomorrow to visit Z & T and I can't wait!!!




T you need to call me today!!!!!




oh...and I am not taking Lexapro anymore... I did for 2 or 3 days...and I couldn't tolerate the headache it gave me. But I feel fine...and I think when the court stuff erupts, the ativan I have will help.....




I should know something next week about a court date....

1 comment:

stephanie T said...

you're such a sap! ;-)