Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Maybe be shutting down

Seems boyfriend has found my blog, so I'll probaby be shutting it down.

I just don't think he'll understand my need to write passionately about the things in my life including him, without him getting mad.

He keeps alluding to the fact that he knows, but just won't come out and say it.

He doesn't seem to understand my need, to not involve him in everything I do. That I need some seperation once in a while.

I knew this the other day...I had that feeling...and I thought about taking it down but I didn't.

I'm not hiding anything...I just need my own space to vent....

But I guess...I just can't have it.

4 comments:

mommamia said...

I'm sorry maybe you should make it totally private. I can't imagine why he would even look. My husband knows I blog but could care less.

jeanie said...

Oh - hugs to you. Its a pity it became a bone of contention rather than an understanding that you need somewhere you can go to vent...

stephanie T said...

oh where oh where are you! how is your new job

stephanie T said...

miss ya- how's the new job?