Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekends are never long enough...

And I even took Friday off, so I had a 3 day weekend.

I went to finish some stuff for my new job this morning, like getting my TB test read, and signing paperwork... when I realized that I have lost $40 in cash somewhere. Baaaaaaaad start to my morning.

Then as I am just clearing Houston traffic, and getting to my intended destination, I realize I left my nursing license and my CPR card at home....so now I'll have to make a mad dash trek over there on my lunch break tomorrow.

Let's see. Friday...however, was AMAZING!

I took the day off, and I originally planned to take Doodlebug to school, but just never got around to it, and decided to have my only day off, to be our day. I am glad I did. He went with me to get my TB skin test where I learned that I wasn't suppose to bring him, (thanks for telling me ahead of time), but he was a perfect gentleman while listening to mommy's MP3 player while I did my urine drug screen ( Was I gonna try to get my 3 year old to pee for me??) and my TB shot. Afterwards, we picked up some monogrammed onsie's for one of my BFF's baby shower this weekend, and then to BabiesRUs for some booby pads and other little things for her.

After that, I C-L-E-A-N-E-D my house. I'm talking sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, I did it all.

It was so nice. I loved it. I realized that I kinda miss having the/a house to myself like that. So... there will be uno mas "sick" day taken this Friday,...or maybe I'll just tell the truth and use a vacation day to study and just be home alone. Still trying to figure this one out.

Saturday day was a great time spent at the baby shower. And Doodlebug played Daddy with her Little 3 year old doll, and her. It was the most adorable thing ever... of course I took pictures and recorded some video.

Sunday, was start cleaning the backyard day. We racked 20, count them TWENTY bags of leaves out of the backyard...and we're not finished. I am not quite sure the previous owners owned racks.

My wrists are sore. I wish I was at my clean house. And I forgot my material to study, but I do have my flash cards...so I am going to study for awhile.

Oh...


and I haven't looked in a few days, which is good for me, but the EX's myspace profile is not private today.

There is no mention of him being a "proud parent"....and the picture of him and Doodlebug is no longer on his pics page either.

So for me,...that is a silent victory. Because, it lets me know that he has taken him out of his public life.

I hope that makes sense.

No comments: